Best Romantic Kiss Day Sms in English For Lovers - शायरी संग्रह - Shayari Sangrah

शायरी संग्रह - Shayari Sangrah

All heart touching shayari here only on Shayari Sangrah.Hindi Shayari Collections is the best ever app for Shayari Lovers. Choose from among the best and most heartfelt shayaris.Like on facebook

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Best Romantic Kiss Day Sms in English For Lovers


romantic kiss day hindi shayari wife shayari wallpapers.jpg

I want you to miss me when you think of me,
Kiss me when I’m there.
Hold me like I’m you’re everything,
Twiddle your fingers in my hair.

***

On a lovely evening like this
Come and give me a beautiful kiss
I want to live my today in a bliss
Magical moment, I don’t want to miss.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages